Friday, August 29, 2014

Rita Dominic is Happily in Love

 

Rita Dominic is excited, grateful and in love.

 

awww... Nollywood actress has revealed that she is in a relationship. The actress once spoke on her relationship status on Ndani TV's The Juice with Tolu 'Toolz' Oniru.

”I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it! The relationship didn’t work out because of the press, because they put a lot of pressure on it." she said

Well, 'The Meeting' actress is currently happy, excited and in love. She disclosed this during an interview session with Blanck Digital Magazine.

“I feel grateful, thankful and excited as well. Not many have the opportunity to get to this number and for the most part, I have had a good life. Yes I am dating someone and I am in a happy place. I’m good. “ Rita said.

She also disclosed that her man is not in the entertainment industry.

Congrats to her... We are excited and can't wait for wedding bells soon.