Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bobby's BBQ: Bobby Brown DEBUTS Line Of BBQ Sauces & More

 photo bobbyfood.jpg

Singer Bobby Brown has developed a line cooking supplies.  Get the deets inside and find out more about Dave Chappelle's upcoming set of stand-up shows....



Bobby's staying out of trouble and staying IN the kitchen.  "Good Enough" singer Bobby Brown, who posed in a new promo shoot with his products and his wife Alicia and their son Cassius, is launching “Bobby Brown Foods” which is a line of barbecue sauces, seasonings and mixes. The new venture consists of Bobby’s Original BBQ Sauce, Sweet and Spicy Sauce, Boston Blend Seasoning for grilling and Bobby’s Everyday Seasoning, all made from scratch from Bobby’s personal recipes and manufactured right out of Los Angeles.
And since Bobby looks like that uncle who comes to the reunion in his sandals JUST to throw down on the grill, we bet this ish tastes great.  Bobby says:
"I learned to cook a long time ago. When I was younger and on punishment, that was my punishment, where I had to stay in the kitchen with my mother and actually learn how to cook. This is not something that is new to me; it’s been a part of my life for a long time.” He adds, “Bobby Brown Foods, which is eco-friendly, provides “…a healthy way to eat the foods you like” and “soul food with a clean way to eat”.
But wait....there's more. Coming soon: “There will be a cookbook where you can use my spices and my sauces to create the dishes that I make.” Bobby even has plans for cooking utensils “It’s from me and by me and I can’t wait for everybody to taste it.” 
Bobby Brown Foods Product Line is scheduled to be in stores and online Fall 2014 and he'll host a tasting event in Boston on June 27th at The Sunset Cantina.  You better get that money Bobby.