Saturday, April 19, 2014

Letoya Luckett Gets FAB For Rolling Out Magazine, Talks Self Esteem Issues & Tells Young Women To Cover Up

 photo 1_letoyaluckettcover.jpg

Letoya Luckett graces the cover of Rolling Out magazine’s latest issue and she looks effortlessly gorgeous rockin' a new hue. Read about how the former Destiny’s Child member deals with self esteem issues and peep her simply fabulous spread inside…



 photo LetoyaCover2.jpg

 photo LeToyaCover2b.jpg

 photo LetoyaCover1.jpg

In the Rolling Out interview, Letoya opened up about her own insecurities and learning how to love the skin she's in.  Yo're probably thinking what we're thinking, "What insecurities could she POSSIBLY have?"
She said,
“I had things about myself that I [didn’t] like.  I [would always say] ‘I wish I had this, I wish I had that.’ I used to have this thing about my legs. If you look at all of the Destiny’s Child albums from when I was a part of the group, you never saw me in a skirt. I was always the one who wore the pants, because I felt like my legs were too skinny.”
 

  photo LeToyaCover7.jpg